Clover City Center Hotel

Check Yangon Hotel Deals

Clover City Center Hotel Yangon Reviews

markdd markdd
Good Yangon hotel in the City Center Jan 03, 2013
I wanted to arrive with a hotel already booked online and this was the only one I could find that wasn't already fully booked. There is a shortage of hotels with online bookings available so book early. Since it wasn't a choice of hotel that I had researched it didn't know what to expect. I was happy to find this hotel was in a good location, although somewhat hidden behind Traders Hotel. The hotel is very new and seems private owned. Very clean. Extremely polite staff. (All Burmese people I encountered were very friendly). Safe to lock your valuables. Refrigerator. Everything you except from a boutique hotel like in Bangkok or Singapore. It has a restaurant but I didn't eat there. Has security cameras in the hallways. Few minutes drive to Shewdagon Pagoda, walking distance to Sule Pagoda. Many restaurants and street food in the area. Best place to catch a taxis is to walk out to the main street around the corner and taxis will be in front of Central Hotel. The hotel allows you to bring a guest to your room. I will stay here again.

Check Yangon Hotel Deals