Cloud Nine

Siargao Island, Philippines

Cloud Nine Siargao Island Reviews

janski janski
Waves that reaches the clouds Jun 08, 2011
Planned a trip with my friend as we got a friend who decided to go leave the hustle and bustle of Manila life and live in this island called Siargao. This is the surf capital of the Philippines mainly because the waves are the biggest and most consistent of 'em all within the archipelago =) At first, I got so excited but when I was there already, there was a pinch of fear that struck me - seriously. We arrived Friday and started surfing already as soon as the tide is high enough. Foreigners and locals rush right away and tried to catch the best waves there is. But if you don't surf, there are still tons to do. Lots of georgeous islands to check out - Dako island, Naked Island, Rock Pool and Rock Island and so on. You can also go wakeboarding and diving or simply just enjoy the scenery, have a bottle or two by the beach or get acquainted with the locals who would gladly entertain you. Unbelievable waves, friendliest people I've met, pristine waters and laid back life. Definitely will be back... September that is!
Naked Island
Daku Island.. There are waves ever…
janski says:
Thanks Mark =) Yup, definitely worth going to. Will be back this September since it's the Junior Pro and International Championship. Will be cheering for friends competing and hopefully get a chance to go surfing on bigger waves =)
Posted on: Jun 21, 2011
travelman727 says:
Nice review, Janice! You make me want to pack my bags and head to sensational Siargao :-D
Posted on: Jun 21, 2011