Cloud Nine Food & Cocktails

1 Torsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
+46 08-653 69 90
Cloud Nine Food & Cocktails - Vietnamese baby ribs with coleslaw and tempura fried vegetables served with a chili mayonnaise

Cloud Nine Food & Cocktails Stockholm Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Cloud Nine? May 09, 2016
I found Cloud Nine by accident. After visiting Ice Bar we wanted to have something to eat before going back to our hotel and it was quite hard to find anything open at 9pm on Friday in Stockholm (which was shocking to me). While looking for anything to eat we found Cloud Nine.

The restaurant is located in a calm area with a small park outsided, in a walking distance from Stockholm‘s central station. The restaurant didn’t look nice from outside and was empty. However we were too tired to look for anything else so we decided to eat here. I'm not a great fan of Asian food but I decided to give it a try. We ate at Dim Sum Room, which is a section of Cloud Nine restaurant.

The menu was terribly poor and not in English. The waiter told he will translate it to us. And he was doing his best trying to do so, but some things he simple couldn’t translate. I decided to play safe and took pork dumplings. I got four of them and that was too little to stop feeling hungry.

Service was good, but not great. We were the only people there, if we don’t count Asian girl sitting next to the bar and chatting with a barman, and still we had to wait quite long for our food. Food portions were very small, not worth the price and tasted only okayish.

I don’t think I would come to eat here again. It wasn't a Cloud Nine, nor Seventh Heaven experience.
EmyG says:
Well, not really ... Far away from cloud nine feeling :)
spocklogic says:
Not exactly 'cloud nine' feeling, eh?
EmyG says:
Most of Asian food. Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Lebanon etc
Chokk Chokk
Extremely nice service Jan 09, 2013
Cloud Nine is a really nice restaurant located in Torsgatan 1, just around the corner of one of the best business hotels in Stockholm Clarion Sign. The restaurant has a nice brasserie look and feel to it, with small nicely decorated tables with a classic mix of noise and silence in the premises. One of the best features of this place is he friendly atmosphere well orchestrated by the waiters who are service minded, friendly and knowledgeable about the wine, beers and food that they sell.

The food is far from high end but it is honest good food produced with a bit of soul. I chose Vietnamese baby ribs with coleslaw and tempura fried vegetables served with a chili mayonnaise. The meat was really tender, it literally fell from the bones but the coleslaw was a bit too fat for my liking, but it was an honest meal. I ended my dinner with a double espresso and felt well serviced during my whole meal.
Vietnamese baby ribs with coleslaw…
Vietnamese baby ribs with coleslaw…
spocklogic says:
Good to hear it was a he friendly atmosphere, Christian! ; )
Posted on: Jan 09, 2013