Clinton Presidential Center

www.clintonlibrary.gov - (501) 374-4242

Clinton Presidential Center Little Rock Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Nice insight into the life of a charismatic president Nov 24, 2012
On the way back from Memphis and after a wild party night at Beale St., I was very hangover, but we decided to give this place a try. It was a very cold morning in Little Rock and that didn't help me feeling good, so I definitively didn't enjoy this place as much as I could have done, but it was still worth it.

In this place, you can see a lot of memorabilia items from Clinton's presidential campaigns, lots of objects that belonged to the Clinton family including a saxophone, a reproduction of Clinton's oval office and of course the presidential car.

There's a lot of info and videos about the Clinton era and some of his greatest achievements, for example in terms of economics and an advance for peace in the Middle East with the Arafat-Peres reunion.

Good place to learn about a great American president!
At the Clinton Presidential Center
Clinton buttons
The oval office
The presidential car
montecarlostar says:
Yes Roger, it's a good choice. Admissions are $7 for adults and $5 for senior citizens. I think it's really worth it!
Posted on: Feb 14, 2013
X_Drive says:
I might think of going here on our roadtrip. Is there an entry fee?
Posted on: Feb 13, 2013
aelder2259 aelder22…
The first and only Presidential center I've visited Mar 15, 2009
I've always admired President Clinton, so it was a no-brainer to visit the center when I was in Little Rock for a friend's wedding. There is so much to see and I wish I had gone by myself to really stop and read everything (I felt like I was being rushed).
williamsworld williams…
A Walk through History Jul 04, 2008
I am one of the very few Republicans who publicly say they like Bill Clinton. I thought he was a great president and going into his Library prove that. Many can say what they want about him, but he was a great public servant even with all of his moral downfalls.

I made a special trip to the library because I really wanted to see what everyone was talking about. Many said that the place looked like a trailer, it does, they said he actually talks about Monica, he does, and they also said it was just a great place to visit, it was.

I started my tour off just walking along trying to take it all in. There is so much to see and read. I liked the exhibit of his early childhood. It showed his report cards and various items like that. There was even stuff about Hillary there. It is just an impressive building. There is even a place on the roof, I guess it's a penthouse, where Bill often comes and stays. Enough of that, let's get to the meat.

I have found that if you are a college student or work at a college, always ask for the a discount. They generally say yes. Two dollars was the savings, so it was good. The parking is free and there is a trolley that runs from the Library to downtown and stops right in front of the Clinton gift shop. It was nice because you didn't have to fight traffic or look for a spot.

There are tons of documents to read, millions of pictures to look at and thousands of artifacts. There are a lot of exhibits like the White House china and gifts from dignitaries. Lance Armstrong has donated an exhibit there as well.

You can walk past; they won't let you in, a replica of the Oval office and of the Cabinet Room. There is a pretty interesting movie to watch. I spent about 4 hours walking through and reading and just admiring some of the gifts that were given to the family and our nation.

After my 4 hours, I hopped on that trolley and went to the gift shop. The prices were really reasonable and it was a nice set up. Lot's of good things to buy. I couldn't help but buy some items for friends back home. They actually liked them.

Everybody should visit here. I have been to other presidential libraries including the Kennedy in Boston, Reagan in CA, Johnson in Austin, Bush 1 in College Station and Eisenhower in Abilene, KS. This has to be right up there at the top.
Clinton Library
hummingbird50 says:
Nice review! I enjoyed the visit...just watched a show on CNN with Bill Clinton talking about his new way of eating...to save his life :) Was very interesting..t was called the last heart attack :)
Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Aug 28, 2011
williamsworld says:
Thanks. Clinton is by farmy favorite president of all. My other republican friends hate when I say that. Oh well. Take care
Posted on: Aug 18, 2009
frankcanfly says:
Excellent review! I enjoyed my visit here as well. I great Presidential Library!
Posted on: Aug 18, 2009
frankcanfly frankcan…
Dec 29, 2007
I didn't personally come to appreciate President Bill Clinton until after he left office. Coming to his Presidential Library will help you to see just how much he did to further the quality of life on this planet, not just in the USA.

The building is quite beautiful as well. It is the 'bridge to the 21st century', and is a very energy efficient design.
sybil says:
i still remember that campaign slogan - bridge to the 21st century. one day... :D
Posted on: Jan 01, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Clinton Presidential Center

Rockin' in Little Rock, Arkansas! Life is Good Again!
After a long cold winter in NYC, I began to realize that I may be suffering from a touch of cabin fever.  Usually by April I am done with the cold weather.  This year was no exception. …Clinton Presidential Center and Library which is probably the biggest draw for people visiting Little Rock .   At first sight…

Check Little Rock Hotel Deals