Clifton Serviced Apartment Bristol

Meridian House 31 Meridian Place, Bristol, United Kingdom

Check Bristol Hotel Deals

Clifton Serviced Apartment Bristol Reviews

evelyn78 evelyn78
We had the most terrible experience with this place, especially with the dishonest landlady, Ann Marie Donaghey. I booked two separate apartments for my partner and myself, and another couple. When we arrived, Ann Marie quickly handled me the keys and drove off. We got into the basement apartment and lo and behold, she had given us her OWN apartment, with all her personal belongings everywhere. The apartment reeked of dog smell, dog furs were everywhere, the bedsheets were used and not changed, bathrooms were not clean and most importantly, it's not what we paid for. We paid for TWO apartments, not an apartment with two bedrooms. I tried to contact her to complain but cannot get hold of her, and it was too late to get rooms elsewhere.

The next day, I tried to contact her again but she refused to pick up my phone. When we got back to London, my partner tried again and only managed to get hold of her after she pretended to be interested in getting an apartment - Ann Marie hung up on her as soon as she found out it was for a complaint. I have written an official letter to her to get our refunds back but she totally ignored it and even sent the letter back to us! Unbelievable!!

So, unless you want to get ripped off and get your holiday completely spoilt by this untrustworthy person, please book somewhere else. There are many other great hotels in Bristol. In case you are reading this Ann Marie, don't think that the matter has settled, ignoring our complaint doesn't mean we will not tell others about it.
Tiffatron says:
terrible! this dodgy lady obviously doesnt know the power of word-of-mouth. you definitely deserve your money back and i hope you get it!
Posted on: Aug 27, 2009

Clifton Serviced Apartment Bristol Overview

The Clifton Serviced Apartment Bristol are located in Clifton, one of the nicest areas in the city. This accommodation in Bristol offers easy access to the Clifton Suspension Bridge as well as many other attractions. Other nearby attractions include the Bristol Zoo and the Roman city of Bath. The Clifton Serviced Apartment Bristol is located along the city’s public transit lines, offering guests easy access to the many attractions and points of interest located throughout the city as well as to the international airport that is situated only a short distance away.

Each of the guestrooms at the Clifton Serviced Apartment Bristol includes an array of premium luxuries. All rooms offer full kitchens as well as satellite televisions and an array of other amenities. Each room also includes an en-suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries.

Guests of the Clifton Serviced Apartment Bristol will find many restaurants, cafes, bars, and upscale shops in the area. The hotel also offers travelers concierge service as well as many comforts. The hotel also offers a superb health club.

Clifton Serviced Apartment Amenities