Clevelander Hotel

(305) 509-1363
Clevelander Hotel - dance performance
Clevelander Hotel - models in the bikini contest
Clevelander Hotel - bar/eating area
Clevelander Hotel - audience member getting a shot down throat!
Clevelander Hotel - audience member getting a shot down throat!
Clevelander Hotel - my couchsurfer from France
Clevelander Hotel - deserts in Clevelander :)

Clevelander Hotel Miami South Beach Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
Great outside club. Very touristic though. Nov 26, 2011
I've been several times there. Nighttime and daytime.

Night clubbing, I was both at the roof top as at the downstairs club. I love the outside setting.

It's full of tourists though and there's a mentality with guys to just go for girls like sharks.

Besides the setting, I only know it's mostly way to crowded for me and I only enjoy it when I'm drunk-)

There are other places in Miami Beach I enjoy more to go out at...

In daytime there is always a party too.

I spend a Sunday with friends there.

I was quite amazed by the food. It was delicious and price OK for what you get. We shared a plate with 3, it was huge and only 13$! (See pictures)
me and a traveler I showed around …
my couchsurfer from France
deserts in Clevelander :)
ccjbeachbum says:
hope you enjoying my hometown
Posted on: Jul 11, 2012
HuBison HuBison
A popular place to stop at Apr 11, 2011
Girls are usually free while guys have to pay to enter. As with anywhere on Ocean Ave, you have to be 21 (with a valid ID) just to enter. I have only been to the outdoor area, but I hear they have a club up on the second floor of the hotel.

They have different happy hour events throughout the week and an appetizer happy hour sometimes. They have model events (which I'm sure most guys will love as sometimes the model walk around with their boobs painted in lavish designs).

It's right on Ocean ave and it pulls in a steady crowd. Table service might require a minimum of drinks, so if you wanna sit, be prepared to have to buy some alcohol. The dance floors a little small, but the music is usually enough to pull people onto the dance floor. Sometimes they have competitions or other things. No ones allowed in the floor, so try not to fall in after you've had 5 mojitos.

I can't really say why people love this place, I do, but it's hard to say why. Just be sure to stop by.

Now, if you're considering staying at the hotel, make you decision carefully. If you like sleeping when you want to, don't stay here. They don't typically close til 5am and it can be loud. If you are a VERY heavy sleeper and want to stay in the middle of the action, sure, stay here...otherwise, don't bother, it will be too loud and you regret how much you paid for your room.
LetLet1 LetLet1
Absolutely the best hang out spot in South Beach! May 19, 2011
The Clevelander is a must-go spot when in South Beach.I didn't stay at the hotel, but went there for their lunchtime show and party at night. It's like an outdoor tropical cabana/bar/lounge/restaurant all wrapped up in one. The food and drinks are very affordable. Your standard food (burgers, sandwiches,etc). They have some of the best mixed drinks I have ever had. Between me and my friend, our drink bill was $150!! Which constituted about 7 drinks a piece..man they were addictive! That day (Saturday afternoon around 3pm) they had a bikini contest and a dance troupe perfomance. Both were very enjoyable. They also made the show very interactive with the crowd. Pouring alcohol straight from the bottle into people's mouths, and they had volunteers come on stage to play games. The music (mostly Top 40) was really great. I also noticed that there was a very wide age demographic present. People from 21-50 all partying and mingling in harmony. Which was a pleasant surprise that you don't see very often. I had a fantastic time. Later on at night, it turns into more of a outdoor club scene. Which was fun also. Great place!
bar/eating area
dance performance
audience member getting a shot dow…
models in the bikini contest
jrsafe jrsafe
Nice place to dance Mar 05, 2011
Well, the cover is about 20 bucks and drinks are kinda expensive, about 8 bucks a beer. Most of the time while i was there, there wasn't alot of girls, mostly guys, but the music was nice. I found this club to be one of the cheapest to get into, considering mansion was abou $140. Also you get a wristband so you can go in and out as you like.

Compare Miami Beach Hotel Rates (1.1km away)

Clevelander Hotel Map