Clearwater Beach

Clearwater, Florida

Clearwater Beach Reviews

sweetriva sweetriva
Memorial Day Weekend, sorry Vegas :0( Jun 06, 2011
Clearwater, Fl is a great place to go primarily for the beach. I did not notice much nightlife, but since I am a beachy girl, that didn't bother me. But I love the beach!

There are some great places to eat acorss the street from the beach, can't quite remember the names of the resturants!lol

Accomodations, I will admit I was a bit picky an stayed at a hotel about 30 minutes away from the beach because most accomodations were motels across from the beach. But, there were hotels like Best Wetern, and Hyatt(or Hilton) that were on the beach.
Quest Quest
A wonderful beach, with an awesome sunset May 03, 2008
My friend Eric took me here to see the sunset, and even though we got there a little too late, the sunset was amazing. It's the kind of sunset you should watch with someone special. I found it to be so romantic. Just too bad Eric was just a friend... lol

Besides from the sunset, Pier 60 is also pretty cool. Along the Pier you find stalls where they sell different things. From Shell jewelry to pictures.

Standing at the very end of the Pier after the sun has set, looking in at Clearwater is awesome.

At the beach you find a lot of different stuff. When we were there, it was a guy dressed up as a Pirate. He was real cool and he also had a parrot. You could have your picture taken, dresse up in pirate gear and with the parrot. Which of course Eric and I did. Hahaha.. funny pic..

After that we wandered along and came across The Fire Guy. He had this fireshow, where he did different acts. He also used some people from the audience, and almost scared a poor lady to death.. lol

Anyways; if you're in the area of Clearwater, make sure you stop by the beach.
Sunset at the beach
the Fire Guy

Related Travel Blogs About Clearwater Beach

Clearwater Beach
buzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....it's 6:00am and time to get up. Heading to clearwater beach this morning for about five hours. I made the sandwiches and packed the cooler with plenty of water and ice. Mike loade…clearwater beach this morning for about five hours. I made the sandwiches and packed the cooler with plenty of water…
The quaint little town of Dunedin
Scottish families originally settled the City of Dunedin in 1899. Two Scotsmen, J.O. Douglas and James Sumerville named the settlement Dunedin, the original name of Edinburgh, their hometown in Scotl…Clearwater Beach, and Caladesi Island. The quaint, but thriving downtown business district has become a model for many other…
Not as clear as other places
Clearwater Beach, a Gulf Coast island which is a separate city to Clearwater on the mainland, is a very popular place during Spring Break and throughout the summer months. The beach, as with most in …Clearwater Beach, a Gulf Coast island which is a separate city to Clearwater on the mainland, is a very…

Check Clearwater Hotel Deals