Clayton Hotel Burlington Road

Check Dublin Hotel Deals

Clayton Hotel Burlington Road Dublin Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Condo Hotel Jun 07, 2007
I was told by the tour guide that we would be one of the last to stay at this hotel (which was called The Burlington) because it was closing down and being remodeled as condos. Our room looked out on the parking lot. The current hotel at this location is called the Clayton.

This hotel is at a very isolated location across the river from the main part of Dublin. There is a bus line that goes from the center of the city to it. even though the hotel name and management has changed, the location is still the same.

When we arrived on June 6, I tried to log onto the internet from the room, and could not get the computer to connect even though I had paid for 24 hours of internet through the business center. Then I took the computer down to the business center (which is on our floor) and could not connect even when I used the LAN cable. Finally after i disabled the firewall, I managed to log on and get email.

Breakfast the first morning - The scrambled eggs were all runny, and there was no cranberry juice. Lots of rolls though, and lots of ham, bacon, sausage etc which I don't eat. Some nice sliced potatoes fried crisp. But the second morning We ate, and this time not only were the scrambled eggs runny, but the fried potatoes were limp and greasy
Facade of the hotel
Grandson on the bed talking on the…
Desk and ironing board