Claypotfun

902 East Coast Parkway Block B #01-11 Playground @ Big Splash Singapore 449874, Singapore, Singapore

Claypotfun Singapore Reviews

vinceable vinceable
Not the best of Service Except for 1 particular helpful staff May 22, 2012
Claypotfun (Claypot Fun) is an establishment in Singapore , serving main dish as clay pot cooked rice ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_pot_cooking ) which gives you the name clay pot fun.

Located at big splash area of East Coast Park, it is not a good place to access without a car. Parking is chargeable too.

It was Sunday and the family decide to go out for lunch together. A Group of 18, we called and made reservations for an 18 pax and was told that seats will be reserved for us. Upon Arrival to the shop, no large tables were reserved and when we checked with the waitress, she didn't find any reservation of tables that is allocated to us.

* I am a person that is very particular about service. I never enjoyed bad service especially when I made a reservation and you didn't give me my reservation.

Waited for a table that has guest that was about to finish their meal and then was assigned to the table. The variety of food is acceptable on the menu. There were main dish of Claypot rice and there were also some side dishes as well.

We ordered Fried Carrot Cake (SGD 3.50) , Fried Yam Cake ( SGD 3.50 ) , Claypot Rice with Kampung Chicken (Serves 2) (SGD 13.80) Claypot Rice with Pork Ribs (Serves 2) ( SGD 13.80),

Shrimp Paste Fried Chicken Wings (SGD 8.00) , Pork Patty with Salted Fish ( SGD 9.00 ) , Sweet and Sour Pork ( SGD 12.00 ) , Chinese Pu-Er ( SGD 2.50 ) , Chrysanthemum Tea ( SGD 2.50 ) .

The taste was acceptable, I personally like the Shrimp Paste Fried Chicken Wings best. The rest of the stuffs was somehow quite pricy.

If you are looking for a place to spend some extra cash, this is one, if not, stick to hawker centers, you can find nice Claypot Rice there too. At a much cheaper price.

There was an NTUC club promotion going on and when we wanted to separate the receipt , the manager refuses. I think the staff that served us was actually providing much better service than the manager himself.
ClaypotFun
Pork Patty with Salted Fish (SGD 9…

Check Singapore Hotel Deals