Clayhill Gastropub

+372 641 9312

Clayhill Gastropub Tallinn Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great live music and good Mojitos Sep 22, 2012
My friends and I was heading back to the hotel when we passed a place that seemed to have every thing going for it. Clayhill Gastropub is a fresh pub located in the heart of Tallinn’s Old Town where they have live music. We quickly decided that we were not going to hit the sack before we had some more to drink.

Inside there was a huge party going on with a live band playing some love tunes Brazilian inspired to my knowledge. We were quite lucky because as we entered a table became empty just in front of the little stage that was squeezed in next to the stairs.

We were just in there for drinking but there is two dining rooms upstairs and downstairs but it was evident that many customers preferred to eat at the bar counter which was located not far from the entrance.

I looked and the bar menu and quickly spotted their giant mojitos and it been very rare that I had seen Mojito’s served in beer glasses but besides being big they were also really tasty. The bar had a great ambiance and we stayed there almost until they closed.
Inside and the band playing
Africancrab says:
Fun indeed, thanks for sharing, nice review.
Posted on: Feb 04, 2013
Chokk says:
It was ;)
Posted on: Feb 04, 2013
Chokk says:
Yes, it there was a great feel in there! After their concert stopped the band came down at sat our table and it was really low key and friedly
Posted on: Feb 02, 2013