Classical Athens Imperial

Classical Athens Imperial Rates and Deals

Classical Athens Imperial Reviews

cyberbio cyberbio
Affordable luxury in a big city May 05, 2010
What better can you have for a trip to a city you´ve not been to so far?

Friendly service, perfect & quiet rooms and a wonderful breakfast in the morning.

Metro station is 3 min walk and four stations later you are near the Akropolis. Location itself is not the best place in Athens, so reduce your wanderings around the hotel for the Metro Station or the little restaurant across the street.

Cost was 85 Euros / night, think this a normal price for major cities - for a 5 Star hotel it is average/cheap.

So, I enjoyed it and when travelling again to Athens, I will stay there.
SouthernGuy Southern…
Package deal in April 2009 Sep 28, 2009
April 2009, I took my daughter to Athens, GR. This was our 1st trip to Europe. We were not sure want to expect, but I have a friend and his wife that travels a lot around the world; they told us to relax and enjoy the place.

We took the public transportation from the Airport to Metaxourghio Subway. We exit the subway to find the hotel directly across the street. We did our research using Google Earth to pin-point the location before traveling.

The hotel was very nice. The bath tub was large enough for my evening bath to relax. The shower was a bit strong in pressure, but I use the tub every night so soak my tired muscles!!!

We didn't spend much time around the hotel, but I will tell you it was convient to our needs and I felt safe with my young daughter. We would return on average to the hotel around 10pm with no incidents or fears (except for the traffic).

The front desk was very helpful and spoke very good english. The room was clean and spaceous.

I would definally recommend this hotel.

Classical Athens Imperial

Achilleos And M.alexandrou Str

Karaiskaki Square

Athens GR 10437

Greece
sylviandavid says:
thanks for this great review... we have been looking for a new hotel in Athens... sylvia
Posted on: Sep 28, 2009

Classical Athens Imperial Overview

The Classical Athens Imperial Hotel is situated centrally within the city, just steps from the historic district. Guests will be able to walk to a selection of museums, theaters, and area attractions. Within minutes of the accommodation, guests will find the Acropolis, the National Art Gallery, and the Archeological Museum. Guests will also be able to reach a selection of shopping areas, including the Plaka Market. The Classical Athens Imperial Hotel is just a short walk away from a metro station, and the train station is within steps of the accommodation. The Athens International Airport is approximately forty minutes from the hotel.

Offering two hundred seventy five rooms, the Classical Athens Imperial Hotel provides modern accommodation. Amenities of the guestrooms include air-conditioning, satellite television with on-demand movies, telephones with voicemail, minibars, black our curtains, and private bathrooms include marble counters and hairdryers.

A modern accommodation featuring business and leisure amenities, the Classical Athens Imperial Hotel offers such services and amenities as a restaurant, a bar, a conference center, a fitness center, a swimming pool, and a business center. Additionally, the hotel offers a massage service, an open-air atrium, and childcare services.

Classical Athens Imperial Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes