Classic Place Hotel Bangkok

Classic Place Hotel Bangkok Rates and Deals

Classic Place Hotel Bangkok Reviews

LadyMaja LadyMaja
Aug 12, 2008
We had booked our trip to Thailand at KRAS travels and so we could not choose our hotel in Bangkok ourselves. But Classic Place Hotel is a nice hotel with really spacious and clean rooms. There were lifts and a lobby were you can have a drink.

But we found out that you'd better pay directly when you have ordered instead of putting it on your room, because by checking out they really forced us to pay more than we had consumed.

We tried to ague, showing the receipts but nothing helped. As our bus was waiting for us, we paid…… So be warned!

One good thing must be said....durian fruit is not allowed in the hotel! A good thing indeed because durian fruit stinks terribly!!! ;)
The sign that says durain fruit is…
Lobby of the hotel seen from the p…
The outside home altar of the hote…
IvanG IvanG
Jan 05, 2007
I discovered a hidden gem in Bangkok! The first time I visited the city, I didn't know where to stay, all I knew was that I wanted something decent, but cheap. So searching I chose The Classic Place Hotel. I believe the price at that time (and it vary's only little throughout the year) was about USD 35/night! With that price I didn't think I could expect much (even thought the reviews on were mostly positive) but I was very surprised!

The rooms are big!

The rooms are clean!

Breakfast is included in the price

Hotel even has a swimming pool.

It is located in Sukhumvit, so you are in a central area to begin with, plus there is a Skytrain station just 2 mins walk around the corner.

I don't know where else in the city you can find a hotel this good, at this price, and at this convenient location. I would stay at this hotel everytime I go to Bangkok, and I recommend you do too if you are a budget traveler.

Enjoy your stay.
Clasic Place Hotel

Classic Place Hotel Bangkok Overview

The Classic Place Hotel, with all newly renovated facilities, is located on New Petchburi Road at the intersection of Asoke and New Petchburi. It is just a short walk from busy shopping and dining areas, as well as being just a minute from the nearest subway station. The city high-speed rail link is only 5 minutes away via the underground passage link with the subway station. Don Muang Airport and Suvarnabhumi Airport are both about 25 km away.

This city hotel provides 258 beautifully furnished rooms spread over 4 floors, and features many useful amenities, facilities and comforts, making it suitable for both business and leisure travellers. It was renovated in 2007 and has air conditioning, a lobby, 24-hour reception, 24-hour check-in/check-out service, hotel safe, currency exchange facility, lift access, hairdressers' salon, a restaurant, conference facilities, a gift shop, Internet access, as well as room and laundry services. Guests can sip creative cocktails at Gallery lobby bar, or go online whilst enjoying a refreshing drink at the Internet coffee house. Parking facilities are available to guests arriving by car.

The rooms and suites all come with modern facilities such as electronic key card, in-room electronic safe deposit box, coffee/tea-making facilities, hairdryer, telephone with voice mail and an en suite bathroom with amenities. They also offer satellite/cable TV, radio, Internet access, minibar, double or king-size beds, as well as centrally-regulated air conditioning.

The hotel offers a wide range of recreation facilities including an outdoor swimming pool with poolside snack bar and sun loungers, gym, sauna (subject to fees), beauty parlour, and traditional Thai massage treatments (subject to fees).

The hotel provides an attractive variety of restaurants. The Place coffee shop and fine dining serves international and Asian cuisines. At the Classic meeting point guests can enjoy some tasty snacks and drinks, while at the bakery shop guests can try freshly baked cakes and pastries.

There is a new subway station only one minute walk away, which can be accessed via an underground passage. From the new Air City terminal at the airport, the city high speed rail link takes only 5 minutes (open late 2007). The hotel offers a 24-hour limousine service. Guests may take advantage of the services offered at the tour desk.

Classic Place Hotel Amenities