Clark's Grocery, Blanding, Utah USA

Blanding, Utah

Clark's Grocery, Blanding, Utah USA Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Clark's Grocery, Blanding, Utah USA Oct 27, 2017
Clark's Market is a good place to stock up on food and drink from a big selection. I stop there every year when I get to Southern Utah for supplies.

When I was young I used to drink a selection of Shasta sodas. Now Shasta is still available in East Texas...but in none of the sodas that I like.

At about 1300 miles from home, Clark's Market is the closest store to home that sells Shasta sodas that I like. It is time to stock up.

Going Westbound this is the last good grocer that I will find in a week, so I get every thing that I will need.
Clark's Market
Clark's Market
bakery & drinks
flour
walterman9999 walterma…
Clark's Grocery, Blanding, Utah USA Dec 05, 2016
Clark's is a slow paced well supplied grocer in Blanding. They got a good fresh selection of meats, produce, fruits, breads, and non-alcoholic drinks. They even have a selection of Shasta sodas in sugar free. They have ice and everything you need for travel except gasoline, that is easy to find in town. They have good snack foods if you want them.

Clark's has small town friendly service and takes credit cards.

If you need something they will help you find it. They are convently located on the South side of Blanding for those who want the southern Utah route across the desert and the Colorado River.
Clark's Grocer