Clark Airport, Philippines

Clark, Philippines

Clark Airport, Philippines Reviews

sage719 sage719
Clark Airport Jul 27, 2011
I booked a flight to hongkong from clark(DMIA:Diosdado Macapagal International Airport).

Its my first time using this terminal. As you may know, this is the terminal where low-cost airlines flies or offers great low fares to/from other southeast asian countries.

So from CDO, i flew to Manila and opted to travel by bus to Clark. Using DMIA website , I used the philtranco line going to clark.You must catch this bus before 12nn coz the next will be at 9pm. Anyway:

Manila(back of SM Megamall A) to Clark - 2 HRS

Fare: 7/20/2011- P400/each

Its Direct non-stop to the airport.

Its says on the internet its only 300 but to SM-Clark only and if you take the airport dmia shuttle you'll pay another 50( I'm not sure, I did not used this one but its what dmia website says that they have a shuttle). So ok, if its going to the airport I wouldnt mind spending another 50 to get me there for the first time. So its fine.

Our flight back to clark arrived at 12midnight. I guess its the worst time for anyone without a car to pick them up. Why? There is no bus, no jeep. Whats left are taxi's with NO METER.grrrr..

Usually they will charge you 350 from airport to the dau bus terminal. For the 2 of us travelling its a total ripped off. So good thing we found another 3 people to split the fare.

At the dau terminal we took a bus(victory liner) to manila which is only P149/each to pasay.

I later learned going to terminal from the bus terminal is P350 by taxi ,,wth?

So what I've learned from this experience. If your from Manila dont book a late flight in clark. You will save taking a bus but the problem is the taxi since there is no jeep going there. I hope they have metered taxi just like in NAIA 3.

Also bring food. The waiting area for those who havent checked in have no food stalls.
shirleyliu0506 says:
Hi, but if I'm not going to Manila but northern area like Isabela, then any bus to there or how I can get the transit bus there?
Posted on: May 14, 2012

Related Travel Blogs About Clark Airport, Philippines

How not to do it...making travelling to Clark DCIA airport easy!
Just some info, for all the lovely travellers going from Manila to Clark airport. The 2 bus lines that run a direct service from Manila to Clark airport are Philtranco and Partas Bus lines. I didn't…Philippines, that they are being racist and prejudiced and that yes, I will walk to airport if it drops me off in the middle of the highway. So I jump…
First day in Manila, AArgh!!
I landed in Clark Airport and caught the bus to Manila, which took about 2 hours. Along with the fact that I had not slept the night before, and that I had left my SE Asia Loney Planet guide on the b… I landed in Clark Airport and caught the bus to Manila, which took about 2 hours. Along with the…
Clark Map