Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista

Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista Rates and Deals

Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista Reviews

oceanfrizz oceanfri…
“Great Hotel, Great Location, Fantastic Value!!” Mar 18, 2013
I dunno why people complaint so much over less than $ 50/night hotel, this hotel is great for the value is almost good to be true, the location is close to almost every attraction, shopping outlet, restaurant, post office, free parking, very good breakfast, I got buy one get one free breakfast and dinner which make my bills only about 10 bucks for the two of us for breakfast, the bed is comfortable, the pillow is fluffy, work station, tv, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, closet, vending machine, ice machine, laundry facility.
soliel soliel
perfect for a budget theme park trip! Oct 26, 2013
We (20-something females) stayed here in June this year for a week.

The location is perfect if you are planning on going to the Disney parks, the free shuttle service is super easy but I would recommend getting to the bus stop 15 minutes early to be near the front of the line or you may miss out on a seat.

We loved being in walking distance to shops and restaurants.

The buffet meal that is offered is alright and a good option if you have had a big day and too tired to go out although seemed to lack many healthy options.

Also there is a mini store with in the hotel that we thought was awesome!

The room size was good and fairly clean. The beds were comfortable and the air con was fabulous.

I would definitely stay here again!
TSXSquirrelygirlie TSXSquir…
Nice for on a budget Aug 17, 2011
My friend booked this hotel so I am not 100% sure of the cost per night but it's affordable because my single parent friend could afford it for 5 days. It's close to Disney, Universal and all those attractions but about 20 minutes from the airport so no shuttle to and from the airport.

I really have no negatives over this hotel. It doesn't it's job to just sleep at night and shower off. You are in Orlando so why would you get a really nice room if you plan on being out all day/night. The grounds have security and you must have a parking permit to park there. Made me happy because it keeps people out from parking just to take the free shuttle to Disney World. So I felt very safe walking around at night alone.

The hotel has a lot amenities. A bar, buffet (kids under the age of 9 eat free with 2 paid adults) but it's only open for breakfast and dinner. They have 2 swimming pools (I think they are both heated) and this mini water park type thing, an arcade, business center (only 2 computers though), a mini store and like I said earlier a free shuttle to all the parks near by. They leave at various times for different parks so you'll need to get a schedule from the Disney counter and plan accordingly.

The rooms are pretty nice. They have a nice flat screen tv, a microwave and mini fridge. My only complaint are the showers, well more so the water temperature. I know they don't have it set very high because of the burn risk with kids but geez! The room also has a weird odor but I know it's just from the humidity. It was very clean, sheets and towels. The only noise I heard was the traffic from the interstate but that wasn't that noticeable only when I big truck or loud motorcycle went by. So the walls are pretty great to not hear any kids or other guests.

It's close to so many restaurants (not walking distance though) and near lots of stores. So if you are looking for a decent, affordable hotel close to Disney this is a great place to stay.
stevewilliam stevewil…
Its All about Location May 13, 2009
When it comes to Orlando and visiting theme parks, Its all about LOCATION.

Dont think the closer to the parks the better.

There is NO public transport. Taxi or shuttle is the only means of transport.

Why i have choosen this hotel every year for the last 9 years is simply because.

1. Free Shuttle to ALL theme parks

2. Within 10mins walk. 3 Large supermakets and

over 25 restaurants. Ranging from cheap to moderate.

Clarion Inn Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower