Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport

Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport Rates and Deals

Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Worst airport hotel experience Sep 05, 2013
This 4 star hotel located very near to the airport. They provide 24 hour shuttle service to and from the airport. Trip from the airport to hotel is complementary however it cost €1 from hotel to the airport. The pick up coach station located on the same level with departure level but they made you go up to the arrival hall then come down to the same level as departure hall. The coach will pick you up from zone 9.

Parking in the hotel is free for 2 hours, if you need to park overnight, it will cost you €7.50

The reception area was huge with the bar/ restaurant located in the same floor.

Our room was in average size, clean and comfortable king size bed. The bathroom however, was tiny. No bathtub but there was a walk in shower with enough amenities. The standing lamp in the room was out of order.

Service from the reception was good but not from the Kudos bar. It took a long time to be served. When we wanted to order the second beer, the waitress told us : it is going to take a long time if you want me to serve you. It will be faster if you go to the bar and get it yourself! The receptionist has given us the wrong information about the shuttle pick up. She told us on the phone we should be picked up at zone 8 however the shuttle arrived at zone 9!

The only thing free in this 4 star hotel was the WiFi however it never works.

We picked this hotel even if it was €20 more compare to the Radisson Blu opposite because we had good experience with Clarion in Cork. but this was such a disappointment - my worst airport hotel experience !
Reception
waiting area and bar
Chokk Chokk
Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport May 30, 2008
I had looked for a hotel close to the airport because I was arriving late and leaving early to and from Dublin airport. I didn’t know why but hotel were rather expensive this weekend in Dublin compared to what I had expected. I therefore chose the Clarion which was available and to a reasonable price.

The receptionist was very friendly and efficient but what I smiled about the most was the lounge area which was completely full of partying people. Apparently the hotel arranges a lot of parties and especially weddings.

I quickly checked in to my room and went back to the bar; there is nothing worse than sitting in an empty hotel bar and here I was looking at a full bar; not bad.

The rooms were nice and the hotel is used for an overnight hotel for cheap long distance flight between Europe and the States. I could see that on the reviews as well on Hotels.com where I found the deal for the hotel. Together with the key-card I got an offer for the big breakfast at 15 euro; I decided to go there early next morning to get a good start of the day.

The breakfast was great; it had everything you could imagine and also very friendly staff.

All in all I was very pleased with my stay there.
Sunflower300 says:
Thanks for the great review Chris.
Posted on: Jun 03, 2008

Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport Overview

Adjacent to the airport, the Clarion Airport Dublin is a good choice in accommodation for a wide range of travelers. Guests are only minutes from the National Botanic Gardens, Drumcondra, and the Connolly train station. The O2 Dublin, the International Financial Services Center, and the Dublin Docklands are around 10 minutes from the site as well. The Clarion Dublin Airport is located at the Dublin Airport and is less than 2 miles from the main terminal.

Each guestroom in the Clarion Dublin Airport Hotel is equipped with a full-sized bathroom with tub, signature toiletries, in room movies, a personal safe, climate controls, satellite TV, a hair dryer, a minibar, a beverage station, a full-sized work desk, high-speed Internet access, direct dial phone service, and room service.

Those staying at the hotel will greatly appreciate the fine facilities and services, including meeting and conference rooms, a tour desk, a business service center, a modern fitness room, a currency exchange, a lounge with bar service, shuttle services, a swimming pool, a sauna, an in-house restaurant, a news stand, laundry and dry cleaning services, banqueting facilities, free parking on the premises, a concierge desk, and 24-hour front desk service.

Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Bus Parking
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport

Clarion Hotel, Dublin Airport
Today we decided that we would stay in a hotel near the airport. Firstly, although we could have stayed in Jill´s place in Blackrock, she associated that with studying, and also it would be mil…airport so we booked the Clarion for 100 euro and stayed there instead. The drive to Dublin was very pain free, especially for a Friday, and it only took…

Check Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport Rates and Deals