Claim Jumper Restaurant

(520) 795-2900

Claim Jumper Restaurant Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Great American Cuisine Feb 11, 2010
I went in for coffee as I waited to meet a friend. I'm still not very sure if this is one of those franchised restaurants or not, it did look like one. The interior of the restaurant is inviting, warm decor and clean: first impression was good. The restaurant is located right on the road, easy to find. I ordered coffee instead of tea as I was feeling rather light headed. The coffee was not french roast, but it had that aroma of French roast (best coffee). The waiter was a young man not more than 20, had a good demeanor about him and smiles as he served me. Looked like he actually liked his job. He was quick about my coffee and the niceties that go with it. He was polite to ask if he should go ahead and give me a menu or wait (he asked if I had company or not). I appreciated the politeness.

My friend came in 15 minutes late, I was on my second coffee and by then I had ordered an appetizer of Salmon Spinach roll, hmm so tasty. Now I'm not a big eater so I was in shock when my appetizer came, a huge portion that could have feed three people (what generous portions I thought). I was happy about it because I could then share it with my friend.

It was pretty crowded, which told me it is a popular place to dine. We did not stay for dinner but I should have liked to sample their main courses, from across the room I could see the presentation was quite pleasing to the eye. My appetizer gave me a glimpse into their presentation style - appealing it was.

Price: Average ($10 - $25)

Style: Western/ American

Cuisine: American

Dress Code: Casual/ smart/ elegant

Payment: All major credit cards, bank cards and cash are accepted

Hours: Open daily from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm

Enjoy, do leave me a comment below with your thoughts.
dieforu says:
hmm sounds nice place to be also!hehe:-D
Posted on: Mar 31, 2010
Africancrab says:
No I did not try the cake, funny to think this was the first time I ever went to a Claim Jumper. It seems it is a famous food place that I did not know about. I think I will try their chocolate cake the next time I'm there.
Posted on: Mar 08, 2010
TravellingAuntie says:
I used to go to one in Irvine, CA all the time for lunch - did you ever try their massive chocolate cake for dessert? If not, put it on your list!
Posted on: Mar 08, 2010