Ciwidey Hotels

Browse Ciwidey, Indonesia hotel reviews for 37 Ciwidey hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Bandung Hotels26 km
Cipanas Hotels28.7 km
Cisarua Hotels36.1 km
Lembang Hotels36.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Ciwidey Hotels and Deals

#1 of 37 nearby hotels - 26km away in Bandung
ariwardani says: "I like to stay at this hotel. It is a boutique hotel so every room has its own i..."
#2 of 37 hotels in Bandung
heyjude says: "I visited this hotel with my parents. I didn't meet them for almost 10 months, t..."
$104
#3 of 37 nearby hotels - 27.25km away in Bandung
ariwardani says: "As I write on the title, this is the cheapest 3 star hotel I've ever stayed. It ..."
$40
#4 of 37 nearby hotels - 26.89km away in Bandung
ariwardani says: "The Papandayan is one hotel among those who has high rate in Bandung city. I got..."
$73
#5 of 37 nearby hotels - 23.64km away in Bandung
ariwardani says: "Pros: 1. What I like most of this hotel: IT IS NEW! I love to stay at new hotel..."
$33
#6 of 37 nearby hotels - 26.12km away in Bandung
gudanggaram397501 says: "This hotel was very good. we can view all west java from this place. also the cu..."
#7 of 37 nearby hotels - 29.36km away in Bandung
tarmizi40 says: "I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights from 28 to 31 March 2011. I did not make prio..."
#8 of 37 nearby hotels - 26.27km away in Bandung
dwishere says: "I got free upgrade staying in this hotel compare the same room between Bandun..."
$47
#9 of 37 nearby hotels - 26km away in Bandung
yuness says: "Novotel is my favorite hotel in Bandung. Hotel minimalist lobby is not too large..."
#10 of 37 nearby hotels - 31.05km away in Bandung
pearcetoyou says: "We stayed at the Sheraton Bandung during our visit to the nearby crater mountain..."
$58