City Tour Hop on-Hop-off

(01) 703 3028

City Tour Hop on-Hop-off Dublin Reviews

pms70 pms70
Affordable way to explore Dublin at your leisure Jul 03, 2008
This Bus Tour of Dublin allows you to travel on the Tour Buses at your own leisure. You can "Hop on and Hop off" at any of 23 stops around the city. You can visit many tourist attractions this way without having to walk around with a map or having to ask for directions all the time. It is also a good way to see places from a different angle if you get on the upper deck of the bus. There are experienced tour guides who will narrate and tell you some stories only locals will be able to. You can buy a ticket which is valid for 24 hours which means you can start using it at whatever time you like on the first day and still use it the next day until the same time.

I did this tour for the first time a few years after I had lived in Dublin and still enjoyed it very much. I would definitely recommend this, especially if you only have day or two in the city and want to see as much as possible!

TIP: Buy your ticket online as you will save some precious Euro's!
maithanfear maithanf…
Jul 06, 2007
If you want something to do that will keep the attention of people in all age groups for teens to 60 then jump on this bus. It's takes you to all the places on interest in the city(and to the zoo) and if one doesn't take your fancy stay on the bus until the next one comes around. The tour allows you to spend as much time as you like at each attraction, while providing a set route to see them. All the tours come with commentary from fully accredited guides. The tickets are valid for 24 hours, so if you start a tour at 3pm today you can come back and hop on again the next morning to see some more sights. The tour bus ticket also allows you discounts at some of the attractions.

City Tour Timetable

9.30am - 3pm - Every 10 mins.

3pm - 5pm - Every 15 mins.

5pm - 6.30pm - Every 30 mins.

Last Bus - 6.30pm.

Once you have your ticket you can jump on at any of the designated stops on the route. You don't have to go to the starting point. There are twenty stops in all. There is a 20% discount if you book online.
syrdar says:
Nice, thanks.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2008
dansgirl1978 says:
I used this service while in Dublin too! It was excellent and I recommend everyone use it!
Posted on: Aug 24, 2007
pebbles061679 says:
Oh my goodness. This sounds great! I am SOOO going to have to do this. Do the individual stops cost much as well?
Posted on: Jul 19, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About City Tour Hop on-Hop-off

Camera Issues in Dublin
I would have a full day in Dublin, to see the various attractions around the city.I start off with a hop-on, hop-off bus tour, giving me a tour of Dublin, starting on O'Connell St. I rode on the top …city. I start off with a hop-on, hop-off bus tour, giving me a tour of Dublin

Check Dublin Hotel Deals