City Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour

Naples, Italy

City Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Naples Reviews

petrarchanprincess petrarch…
May 27, 2006
City Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour. TAKE IT! It's totally worth it. We didn't have a lot of time to spend in Naples, so the only way to see it all was to take it in from the double decker! Downside was that the headphone slots didn't always work, but since people get on and off you can move around. The audio supplement was VERY informative and the sights were amazing. The drop off spots were evenly spaced out and they stopped at all the key spots you'd want to see. We didn't get to go off because like I said, we were pressed for time. However, there are three different routes you can take in the Naples tours. One is the art tour, another is the bays, and the last one is the San Martino tour. We decided to take the bays and the San Martino tours wince we weren't going to be able to hop off for the art anyway. The great thing is that one ticket is good for all three tours. Naples is so big and there is so much to see that taking the bus is the best way to get it all in. It also helps to drive by things before you decide what you're going to get off to see. I loved much in fact we used the same company while in Rome! OH YEAH...if you keep your ticket from your tour, the next time you use the company, they will give you a discount on the ticket!
sirenn9 says:
I just bought a hop on hop off bus tour ticket to use during my stay in Rome. It looks like I will be buying for my stay in Naples, too! From the looks of it, I will have one and a half days in Naples. Do you think it will be worth it for me to buy one? What hotel did you stay in while you were in Naples?
Posted on: Feb 13, 2008