City Hostel

Check Geneva Hotel Deals

City Hostel Geneva Reviews

elmiller9 elmiller9
Quaint hostel; great location Apr 08, 2011
Hostel is clean, safe and affordable. Rooms are very dorm-like which made me feel right at home!

Staff was very welcoming at check-in but they are very strict when it comes to the rules...could'nt check-in until 2pm (which is a bit late) and be sure to check out on time! HUGE lockers downstairs were able to hold my luggage in the meantime.

Love that entry requires a room key!

Lake Geneva is a short walk away as well as the Station de Cornavin...very easy to navigate around and find cheap food, decent bars and a taxi!

I chose a hostel to meet more English travelers but haven't found anyone yet (besides the staff)...perhaps i went on a bad weekend. A breakfast would have been a nice way to try and meet the other guest but they do not offer such services.
santafeclau santafec…
A proper hostel in Geneva Apr 04, 2007
I have travelled to Switzerland twice and I have to say that they have proper hostels.

This one is one of the proper hostels of Switzerland. Is not in the old town but is near to the Train Station and the tram stop. It is between the old town and the United Nations.

It was a very clean hostel, very quiet and it wasn't expensive.

I you do not know any hostel in Geneva you can go to this one because it is a nice hostel.
2 bed room. Photo from the web of …

Related Travel Blogs About City Hostel

Our Tour de Suisse
Trains trains and more trains. We had to check out of our tent by 10am but none of us wanted to leave. Meredith and Ellie stayed in Interlaken all day long. Myself, Brad, and Kristen decided to do a…City Hostel Geneva is one of the most comfortable hostels I have ever stayed in. Me, Brad, and Meredith had a room…

Check Geneva Hotel Deals