City Crêpes Café

01 46 33 08 18

City Crêpes Café Paris Reviews

mdfehmel mdfehmel
Awesome Crepes in Paris Oct 15, 2014
While roaming around St. Germain on a recent vacation to Paris, my wife and I stumbled into this great little alleyway / street filled with small boutique shops and cafe-style restaurants. Since it was past lunch and not quite time for dinner yet, we opted to stop at City Crepes Cafe for... crepes. Not only could we check crepes off our list of Parisian food, but it also seemed like a nice light snack to carry us to a dinner which was still a few hours off. The menu had crepes pertaining to any hour of the day with breakfast options stuffed with eggs and ham, to lunch items, salad themed crepes, heavier options that could be had for dinner and or course, several desert options. My wife opted for a smaller desert portion with chocolate and caramel and I went for a goat cheese stuffed salad crepe. Both were outstanding, came out quickly and were fairly priced. So much for thinking I was getting a light snack though - my crepe must have weighed 1 lb with the very generous portion of goats cheese stuffed inside. My recommendation would be to either go here for desert or to go for a meal (probably breakfast or lunch; not sure if I'd want to waste a day with this as my dinner). Needless to say, with my portion size (don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining about the portion size!) I wasn't very hungry for dinner that night. Very cool little place though - I would definitely go back.

Check Paris Hotel Deals