City Circus Athens

Check Athens Hotel Deals

City Circus Athens Reviews

Trendydiva Trendydi…
Cozy Convenient & Clean Oct 19, 2014
I stayed at City Circus for 4 nights.. It was a bit tricky to find initially however once I got there I forgot about the trouble I had finding it :). Prior to checking in I didn't know what to expect as it was my FIRST time staying in a HOSTEL. This place was IMPRESSIVE. Staff were patient & helpful. I had a 4 female shared ensuite room. Linen were clean bed was very comfortable. Shower too was clean and spacious and is inside the room. There are bathrooms outside the room should you not want to disrupt the next guest. Let me not forget, the lockers are large enough to hold your items, you do need a lock.

Breakfast is included and you have choices of boiled eggs, toast, greek yogurt, orange juice & fresh fruits. Simple but good enough if you ask me. The kitchen where meals are prepared is visible and CLEAN. The social are has games and books to keep you occupied. Everyone I met there were super friendly. I travel solo and on my first night I was at a bar close by with 8 other hostel guest #funtimes. This hostel about 7 minutes walk to Monastiraki Square where you can find the metro station and numerous eateries and bars. I enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay here again.
prepping breakfast

City Circus Athens Overview

Located in the heart of Athens, the City Circus Athens is within an easy walk from Athens City Hall, Municipal Gallery of Athens and Omonoia Square. The hostel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Athens with Tsisdarakis Mosque and Museum of Popular Music Instruments only 10 minutes away.

Check Athens Hotel Deals