City Apart Istanbul

City Apart Istanbul Rates and Deals

City Apart Istanbul Reviews

shylla shylla
Close to party places but on a quiter area. Sep 07, 2012
My friends booked this hotel and I just joined them on my last days in Istanbul. So I checked out very early at my previous hotel (only few steps away from here) and planned to drop my backpack, but at 8am nobody's opening the main door for me! I hit the doorbell several times in about 10minutes but nobody opened it, so I just went back to my previous hotel and left my backpack there for awhile. That night, the receptionist said, maybe he was in the kitchen that's why he couldn't hear my bells! Ok fine...so next time, call the hotel when nobody's opening it for you (which i didn't have at that time)

The website says and our booking also said the room is good for 3 people. When we get there, they are refusing the 3rd person (which is me!) coz the receptionist said the room is very small. And since, I don't have a choice anymore that night to look for other hotels nearby, we insisted to allow us and we will just pay the additional 30 euros per night.

Indeed the standard room is small and not as what they appear on their online photos, but we were warned anyway and I just accepted it as long as I will stay with my friends anyway and not alone in my previous hotel room. So I slept on a couch for 2 nights! :P

The hotel is clean, with modern facilities, with free wifi but breakfast is not included. It is few steps away from party scene (Istikal and Taksim Square) but on a quiter area, the only noise you will hear is the early morning prayer coming from the nearby mosque! The receptionist is helpful but a bit "cold" for me, even if he provided me additional set of linens, pillow and towels, he still seems so distant, unlike in my previous hotel where everyone seems very warm and happy that you are staying at their hotel which is the right kind of attitude for hospitality industry right? But he is nice, he is just not friendly i guess.

City Apart Istanbul Overview

The City Apart Istanbul is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Istanbul. The City Apart Istanbul boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Being one of the good quality hotels in Istanbul, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To make your reservation at the City Apart Istanbul quick and easy, please select your preferred dates of stay and proceed with our secure online booking form.

City Apart Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Private Bathroom
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About City Apart Istanbul

Holland-Turkey: Stage 4
Two days after my arrival in Turkey I reached the ending point of my journey: Asia. In 2,5 weeks time I crossed Europe by train and by bus, and the ferry across the Bosporus now took me to another co…city in both Europe and Asia: Istanbul. Istanbul really is a world apart: as many inhabitants as in the whole…
0822 Another Beautiful Walled City (Tky 091—new)
I’ve got 3 more days and I’m only halfway back to Istanbul, so stopping at every town along the way is no longer an option.  I’ll have to save exploring the rest of this road f…city properly before hurrying on my way towards Istanbul.   Then downtown neighbourhood is a mix of apartment

Check City Apart Rates and Deals