44 PASSEIG GRĂ€CIA, Barcelona, Spain
934 87 23 45

Citrus Barcelona Reviews

beledigrl beledigrl
Jun 28, 2007
You can get cheap food in Barcelona but the first night we did go to one of those buffets and it wasn't anything to write home about. Citrus is a little more upscale but still affordable and you're getting good food in a nice atmosphere. I had a risotto dish that was fabulous. My friend and I split dessert and we felt like we were indulging ourselves even though it didn't break the bank!
furayo furayo
Dec 11, 2006
Citrus is a verystylish restaurantin the heart ofBarcelona. Its location is perfect and if you get a table by the window you will have great views of one of Barcelona nicest streets -Passeig de Gracia.

The place is a perfectcombination of some of the things that make Barcelona so appealing: Style, attention todetail and elaborated Mediterranean cuisine in small servings. The food is good, but I think it's the location and the style what makes it memorable.

BTW, the place is part of a chain that has other restaurants spread around the city, each one of them with very different personality. All of them are awesome.

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals