San Salvador, El Salvador
2208 4000

Citron San Salvador Reviews

jmaxiv jmaxiv
Oct 11, 2007
Citron is very expensive, but it stands pretty tall in San Salvador. The restaurant is on the fringe of the Zona Rosa and is situated in a former residence of a private family. It is owned by Eduardo Harth a 29 yo chef trained in Washington DC and NYC who returned to San Salvador to be near family.

The decor of the restaurant is really cool chic retro fusion whatever. Modern art, chairs with square holes and the whole place opens to a nice garden in the rear. It's opposite the best restaurant in San Salvador Alo Nuestro and is a good compliment to Alo for sure.

We (two Latins and one Cauc) ordered three starters, Carpaccio and Crab Cakes. Entre's were Sea Bass over portebella, shrimps and I don't recall, and salmon ristto complemented by a 2004 Malbec. Jajajaj we know it was good anyway.

The food was delicious and I'm too buzzed to fully describe it since I just left the restaurant and two bottles of Malbec are feeling fine in me. Please try it and you will not be disappointed. This is a very fine place with nice sauces, a good ambience and excellent service. Perfect? no of course, but I won't say why, because Eduardo took care of the issue straight away. I'll be back for sure.

Check San Salvador Hotel Deals