CitiHub Tunjungan Surabaya

Check Surabaya Hotel Deals

CitiHub Tunjungan Surabaya Reviews

jagatri jagatri
Budget Business Hotel in the Center of Surabaya Mar 08, 2011
Excellent price for my office's budget for accommodation. The location is in the center of Surabaya, just across the Tunjungan Plaza. It's a walking distance to Majapahit Hotel where the event I have to attend is held. I cannot afford Majapahit hotel since it's rate is tripled the budget provided by my office.

CitiHub is fresh for it's new and youthfully decorated. Red dominating the color of the entire hotel, but not in the room which is painted by mild gray so not to pump your heart while you're trying to sleep.

They provide two types of room: deluxe and twin beds. Deluxe have king size bed and view to the road, while twin beds room is smaller yet I found it spacious enough. It doesn't provide any amenities though. You can rent a towel for additional 5,000 IDR (USD 5).

The room is equipped with 32 inch screen TV, aircon, bathroom with hot water and LAN internet connection. However, I cannot connect to the internet at the first night.

I used the internet kiosk in the first floor, which was not fast enough for me to open my cityville application :D but I'm quite satisfy with the price.

One thing that I don't like is that we have to deposit money for one day in advance while you're staying here.

Deluxe room is IDR 345,000 and Twin bed room is 295,000.

Convinient store is on the 1st floor, open 24 hours, providing hot and cold drinks, simple medicine, toiletries, snacks and laundry machine.

All in all, I'd like to stay here for my next business trip in Surabaya.

Check Surabaya Hotel Deals