CitiChic by ICheckInn

Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Thailand

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

CitiChic by ICheckInn Bangkok Reviews

hoofinnit hoofinnit
Rooms with a Modern Chic Vibe and a Rooftop Pool in a great location Jul 15, 2014
I needed a room in Bangkok and I found this hotel on agoda.com for $52 USD per night-in July of 2014. After spending hours researching many hotels (as I was staying for a week) I settled on CitiChic as it seemed to be in a good location and the reviews seemed overall positive. I absolutely loved the room. It was modern, chic and clean and had an equally modern, clean and chic bathroom with a separate shower and soaker tub. The wifi was excellent, and a hot cooked breakfast was included in their resstaurant. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly and the hotel had a real boutique feel...it is not a huge hotel with hundreds of rooms.The breakfast menu was varied and tasty though by the fifth morning (or thereabouts) I would have appreciated another one or two items on the menu.

The rooftop pool was small but lovely and while their seemed to be limited lounge chairs, I never had an issue getting a chair.

I should probably preface this next paragraph by saying that I don't mind walking. The hotel is located within walking distance (10 to 20 minutes) to both the subway as well as the skyrail. There is a mall with a movie theatre within ten minutes walk, market stalls within ten minutes, and restaurants within five. The hotel advertises a tuk tuk service, though the entire week I was there it had an out of order sign on it. I was expecting that it would not be running as the reviews I read mentioned that it was out of service during their stay which means it had not been working for at least a few weeks.

Overall, I loved my stay at CitiChic and I would not hesitate to recommend it. I would definitely stay there again if I return to Bangkok.

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals