Citi Park Hotel

Citi Park Hotel Rates and Deals

Citi Park Hotel Cebu Reviews

edregin edregin
Satisfied Stay Mar 18, 2012

I stayed here for 02 nights only. According to the website where I booked it, the place is near the International Airport, as well as the shopping centers so for these reasons that I picked the hotel. Also, for the fact that I only need a hotel to chill out before my flight to Singapore.

It is indeed nearby to the places that was on my itinerary (Ayala & SM Malls, lol!) and yes the International airport. Although I didn't spend much time at the hotel (coming in and out to the malls), I have to say for 2 nights I slept/rested well and never encountered inconvenience. The room has average size. Equipped with TV, Mini Fridge, comes up with complimentary coffee set, and a big cupboard. The AC worked well (without noise), and the room boy assigned to my room didn't disappoint me. He kept my room very tidy the whole time I was there.

The staff were nice and helpful. Whenever I go out of the hotel, there was always a staff available to look for a cab for me. The ladies at the reception were always rendering their pretty smiles. I don't know but I think Cebuanos have this friendly aura really..this just warms the hearts of their guests.

Also, I was impressed with their breakfast selection. Normally I don't take complimentary breakfast since I always get up late. But here with them, I completed my complimentary breakfast meals. My brother had called up early on my first day so I decided to have breakfast and what I had that day made me wake up the following day early not to skip my breakfast. That how good it was!

If there is one thing that I want the hotel to improve is perhaps they should extend the free WIFI at the room. It is only available at the main lobby and restaurant. If they have it at the room too they won't see me around lounging in the main lobby on pajamas, Hehe!

Definitely I would stay here again considering that the price I paid is worth the value.
My Bed
Flat Screen TV =)
Mini Fridge, complimentary bottles…
Vanity Area

Citi Park Hotel Overview

With its central location, Citi Park Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Cebu. All of the hotel's 105 guestrooms are equipped with standard in-room amenities to ensure the maximum comfort for its guests. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer, in room safe, television LCD/plasma screen, bathtub. The amenities and services offered at this Cebu accommodation include elevator, coffee shop, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including massage. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Cebu, making it a distinct accommodation. To proceed with your reservation at the Citi Park Hotel via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Citi Park Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Function Rooms
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Citi Park Hotel Rates and Deals