Citadel Narikala Hotel

8 322 90 41 41

Citadel Narikala Hotel Tbilisi Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Citadel Narikala Hotel Restaurant Mar 23, 2013
The restaurant is part of the hotel which is located uphill close to the Narikala Fortress. When we were there around 5pm for a drink, not many people sitting on the table, however closer to 8pm people were actually queuing at the front door. The restaurant itself is quite small for the hotel standard (especially for 4 stars hotel). The service is good and the staff actually very caring and helpful since we don’t understand their menu even though the menu is in English language. But we still don’t know what it is.

Luckily next table from us has their food ready on the table and I see something very strange and appetizing, so I just point that to the waiter and ask what it is and he explain the food and what is inside it. I ordered that which is called Georgian salad. Taste was good and I really like it. It has different color and flavor and quite filling.

For the main, I choose spicy rabbit in hot pot with onion, shaslik pork – kind like kebab served with onion. It seems Georgian people like onion so much as most of their food is flavor or garnish with onions. We also have Georgian fries, which is similar with normal French fries. And accompany dinner is Georgian wine which taste bitter sweet and make the experience fully especially with the beautiful view toward the old town.
inside the restaurant