Cinnamon

134 Brick Lane, Brick Lane, United Kingdom

Cinnamon Brick Lane Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
Really is the best place on Brick Lane Feb 15, 2015
When i was showing around a French friend around London and she said she wanted a curry i knew there was only one place to take her; Brick Lane! And it was a bonus for me as i have lived in London for 4 years now and still never had an Indian at Brick Lane.

Brick Lane is full of restaurants that can be hit or miss, so if you are looking for a hit then this is the place for you! We went there on a Sunday for lunch so it was quiet when we got there but soon started to fill up as we were leaving. The food is so good that they served 300 tables the night before (at least that's what the waiter said)

When we looked at the menu we were blown away by all the choices. It took us a while to choose but we finally settled on a couple of dishes. We started with a couple of Poppadoms and the green mint stuff (have never learnt what this is called!) and the chutney were nice but slightly spicer than you would normally get. I quite liked that.

For our mains I had the Mughi Makaney which was mild but full of flavour. My friend had the Murgh Mumbai which was nice but i think we both preferred my dish. But we shared a bowl of mushroom rice as they were big enough to split. We also had a garlic and cheese naan. I must admit i wasn't a fan of the cheese naan but my friend liked it so i guess it's a preference.

Overall we were both really impressed with this place. The food was delicious. We stuffed our faces with all of it because we couldn't waste any of this yummy food. I completely understand why they won best cuisine in Brick Lane
My Mughi Makaney
The feast

Compare London Hotel Rates (1.7km away)

Brick Lane Map