Cinnamon Grand Colombo

Cinnamon Grand Colombo Rates and Deals

Cinnamon Grand Colombo Reviews

prince123 prince123
Great Location, Grand Property! Mar 28, 2013
I have stayed in this hotel twice during my business trip. The location is great, right opposite to the beach, which is perfect for morning walk or exercise. The rooms are grand and big. Cinnamon grand has an amazing morning breakfast with a good spread of cuisines. If you are craving for good South Indian food, then Chutneys restaurant in the hotel is a must visit.

I stayed in a Premium Room overlooking the lake and swimming pool - which was a great view.

The staff were friendly and service was good.

Great property.
Dhoonya Dhoonya
Jan 23, 2012
For me it was a really inexpensive stay, loved the room and the view.. Rooms are clean and bathroom was clean (for me those count). Food was great and the staff was kind, friendly and nice. Overall it was great!!
Dhoonya Dhoonya
Jan 23, 2012
edregin edregin
CGHC Hospitality - "Ela"! Jan 16, 2011
When I reached at the hotel (which is of good location), the reception seemed to be having a very busy day but they still managed to provide me a swift check in (they had a big group of arrival on that day as the reception was crowded, oh I should say with my entire stay there, the lobby was always packed of people all the time). Well, it was alright I had my share of relaxation anyway no matter how busy they were.

Like the other hotel, the tidy room was equipped with TV, coffee/tea making facility, mini bar, a bathroom with a bath tub and the colorful toiletries (John Keels group of hotels are really into colors!), I couldn't ask for more especially that I had been allocated to a room with a nice view. They really have a good executive housekeeper there and I meant for the cleanliness they have maintained for such big hotel like this!

The food served during breakfast was good (I didn't find the restaurant on my first meal..I got lost, so I guess you better check from the reception in advance where exactly it is located). Being a 5* hotel, of course there are other nice restaurants to choose from but I didn't use any of them as I am more interested with the food chains KFC & Nihonbashi outside the hotel (indulging myself there you know island girl that is, none of these are available here) :D

Since I wasn't really on a leisure trip, I didn't use much of the hotel's amenities. And due to most of my time was spent outside the hotel, I couldn't really find faults (not that I was there for it) except with the internet charges where the price was really high but of too slow connection.

Hmmm...after a 04 nights of a good stay here, one thing is for sure I am considering of coming back here! =)
I love my (spotless!) bed...
the bathroom...
Nice view right?
this made me smile, nice touch!
bonangskie says:
Neng, i went there the other day for breakfast at Taprobane. Outside guests can just go in and pay as they go. And they open at 6am! Which is what i need as i just came from an early flight.
Posted on: Jan 17, 2011

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes