Cimo Mediterranean Grill

(250) 564-7975

Cimo Mediterranean Grill Prince George Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
tasty italian food = good Jun 09, 2009
All the guys at Husky Refining were raving about how great Cimo's is, and the place did not disapoint.

The place is family owned, and all the waitresses are knowledgable of all things italian. Not just does this place have all of the famous italian dishes, and homemade pastas, but it also infuses local ingredients when appropriate. For example locally catched salmon may find its way into dishes. However something unique that I don't see too often is the use of bison/buffalo into the grub. I had bison ragu, and it was freakin' delicious.

The bison are grown in a local farm called october farm. You can actually buy hunks oof buffalo directly from them...

For desert we had cake soaked in espresso, kind of odd, but kind of delicious.

They also have an extensive wine list, and this place is a cant miss resturant in prince goerge, even though its not in the guidebooks.
pyrrho pyrrho
Great Souvlaki Oct 11, 2007
Really nice restaurant. Popular with the local business people, which is usually a good sign.

I had the lamb souvlaki, which was juicy and tender. A couple of beers and, I think, a cheesecake. It was my mission on this trip to try different cheesecakes - I'm not sure if it was here that I had Pumpkin Cheesecake.

I can't really fault it - great, attentive staff and good food.

Check Prince George Hotel Deals