Cihampelas Hotel 2

Check Bandung Hotel Deals

Cihampelas Hotel 2 Bandung Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Old, Cheap, and in a Strategic Area Jul 03, 2010
This review will be very short since I stayed her only one night for sleep only, cause I was busy travelling with my 2 TB mates from Singapore, Layla and Fran ;-)

I copied and pasted this from the website and add my comments:

- Coffee Shop & Restaurant: Yes, there is, simple and small, but I didn't eat or drink there :P

- Breackfast: Very simple one, we had fried rice and a cup of tea or coffee. We had it in our room, cause we were too lazy to go down to the restaurant.

- Air Conditioner: Yep

- Room Telephone: aha

- Cable TV: not sure cable or not, but there is a TV ;D

Free Hot Spot: not sure cause we didn't use it or had any intention to use it ;D

- Hot and Cool Water: Yes

- Shower: Yes, there is.

- Rental Car: don't know, we rented a car but not from the hotel :P

- 24 Hours Room Service: think so, we called them once or twice.

- Laundry, Meeting Room, FREE Transport Service From/to Airport & Train Station: blank, cause we didn't use or ask :P

Addition from me: I could hear the sound of the motor cycles or cars passing by the hotel 24 hours :P
Infront of the hotel ;-)
Layla, having breakfast in bed ;D

Cihampelas Hotel 2 Overview

The Hotel Cihampelas 2 is located in Bandung making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.
All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts.
Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with air conditioning, shower, complimentary bottled water.
Hotel facilities offered at this Bandung accommodation include meeting facilities, room service, shops.
Along with its convenient location in Bandung, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests.
These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Bandung.
To make your reservation at the Hotel Cihampelas 2 via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

Cihampelas Hotel 2 Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ballroom
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower