Cici's Pizza Buffet

7516 W Broad St, Richmond, VA, USA

Cici's Pizza Buffet Richmond Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Wonderful Pizza no matter how you like it May 19, 2010
We ran across Cici’s on our last cross country road trip and fell in love with their all-you-can-eat Buffet style restaurant. They keep fresh hot pizzas coming with a wide variety of toppings, and if you somehow don’t see what you want they will throw one on and have it ready in a jiffy. And if you like pasta, they have a nice variety of that too, and fresh green salads too. Even there desert pizzas are wonderful, especially the apple cinnamon. Started in Plano Texas back in 1985 this chain has now spread to most of the US. Unfortunately, not yet in California. We were not disappointed one bit. This meal was just as good as we had remembered from our last visit.
X_Drive says:
I especially enjoyed the apple cinnamon desert pizza. But I don't ever eat mac&cheese whether it is on pizza or not. Oh, and we do have one in California now, but its nearly 300 miles from here. :(
Posted on: Jan 09, 2011
Jamal1280 says:
I went to CiCi's for the first time in Tampa last week. I thought the pizza itself was just so-so, but I have to admit that you can't beat the price, especially when you consider that it's all you can eat and they have a lot of variety. Did you try the mac-and-cheese pizza Roger? It's pretty awesome :)
Posted on: Jan 09, 2011