Cici's Pizza Buffet

8253 Sunset Strip, Sunrise, FL, USA

Cici's Pizza Buffet Sunrise Reviews

mewzak mewzak
Hi and Welcome to Cici's! Aug 14, 2008
Cici's is an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet chain located primarily in the southeastern United States. You pay one price for your meal (less than $5), and usually you pay for a drink separately (you get free refills on the beverages though). After you are greeted by the cashier with a cheerful "Hi and Welcome to Cici's!", and have paid for your meal, you can choose where you want to sit and place your receipt on the table.

Next, head up to the counter for your appetizer (soup and/or salad), and be sure to pick up some garlic breadsticks! Then, if you have any room on your plate, move over to the pizza counter to choose your favorites or dare to try something new. If you don't see something you want, just ask the staff and in less than 10 minutes they will have made a fresh pie with the toppings you requested! In the meantime, stock up on the crowd favorites such as the ham and cheese, the buffalo chicken, pepperoni, and deep dish. I especially love their macaroni and cheese pizza! I always ask for it when I go, because even if they have it out on the counter when I get there, it's usually gone before the line clears and I get nothing! But then when it comes out of the oven, I'm the first one to get a slice - or four - and whatever (if any) is leftover, others can have a slice as well. :)

You can't fill yourself up completely on pizza though. Just when you think you've hit the full mark, wait about five more minutes for your food to settle, because you can't leave Cici's without having their dessert! The best is the apple pie pizza - delicious!

I love Cici's! They don't have any in New York, so whenever I am in Florida I make a point of going at least once, if not twice, to Cicis! Nothing beats New York pizza but Cici's certainly comes close!
Welcome to Cici's!
Macaroni and Cheese Pizza... yum!
nicolecarp says:
We have a CiCi in Las Vegas now..I only know of one but it was such a disappointment. Maybe the east coast ones are better.
Posted on: Jun 19, 2009
X_Drive says:
We loved this place, and especially the apple pie pizza for desert. Wish they were out here in California! :)
Posted on: Oct 20, 2008
homeres says:
Welcome to Ci Ci's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: Aug 14, 2008
X_Drive X_Drive
Great Pizza including Apple pie pizza for desert! Apr 30, 2008
Back in 1985 this chain began as one shop in Plano, Texas. The idea of a buffet style Pizza Parlor with lots of variety at a reasonable price and a few little extras thrown in made for a good idea. Today they have expanded to 29 states and have more than 600 locations. And not only can you get about 18 different pizzas, but pasta with hearty marinara or creamy Alfredo sauce, even garlic bread, and an expansive salad bar with plenty of fresh veggies and dressings. Drinks are from a never ending soda fountain that you fill and refill yourself. And when you think you are about full, you’d better stop and take a good look at their deserts. They have chocolate, and they have wonderfully gooey cinnamon rolls, and finally they make an apple pie pizza that is just mouth watering good. And all this for a nice price. You will enjoy your meal here.
mewzak says:
I love Cici's! They don't have any in New York, so whenever I am in Florida I make a point of going at least once, if not twice, to Cicis! "Hi and Welcome to Cicis!"
Posted on: Jul 23, 2008