Cicerone Hotel

Cicerone Hotel Rates and Deals

Cicerone Hotel Rome Reviews

twananyc twananyc
Great hotel. Good location. Sep 25, 2011
Service was excellent, Concierge, room service, Maid Service was very good. My room was great(718) I was in front of the hotel, and when I was on my balcony I could see the Justice Building.

Walking distance to the Vatican, well known by taxi drivers, restaurants around every corner. Bank across the street.

Being from the states I'm use to having an ice machine on the floor of your room.

After a long day of walking I came back to my room got into my comfortable clothes and wanted some ice. Not knowing I had to go downstairs to retrieve a bucket of ice. Had to get dress in appropriate attire to get ice. Great that there are restaurants close by but a noisy bunch does pass by in the evening, not best when you're trying to fall asleep.

All in all it was a great hotel, and great location.
Outside Hotel
Room
Small Shower
Took me an hour to figure out how …
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Nov 04, 2011
rosiros rosiros
Snatchy vacation Sep 26, 2010
Hi! Italy was our first stop in Europe back in 2009. We stayed at this hotel together with some friends. Cicerone is fine because of its location. There are lots to see nearby that you can just actually reach by walking. The beds weren't so comfy because of the sheets they were a little worn. The bathroom was okay. It wasn't near luxury in any way. I like their slippers tho, orange. I enjoyed dinner actually. They served us with baked chicken with potatoes and pasta. It was very palatable! Two-thumbs up! :) During the next day we went to the buffet for breakfast. One of our friends put her bag on the table so that she'll be able to reserve it. To her surprise, after just a blink of an eye, it was gone! Her and husband's passports were in it together with some money and other stuff. It was a big trouble. Our guide told us that there are lots of professional snatchers around. They had to go to the police and report it but then all they did was write it down their log book! They went to the embassy to get new passports after. They almost spent the day fixing what happened. But it was all good after. We all enjoyed Rome afterall. :)
going back to hotel cicerone after…
my sister :)
elevator
vulindlela says:
Congrats on your feature!
Posted on: Sep 27, 2010
rosiros says:
thanks keith. :)
Posted on: Sep 27, 2010
bil87 bil87
they are sick of tourists and they do let u know. not pleasant at all.. DONT do it Jul 17, 2010
I have been in wayyyy cheaper hotels and with way fewer stars but this was by the worst hotel. It was mostly bc of the service. I also met a tour group of 40 ppl and they all told me they felt the same. it just was really not pleasant to stay here.

stay at a hostel and save money bc trust me its no different... hostels probably have nicer ppl and u will meet some other travelers.
jnwalsh says:
Love this review! I had a similar experience in Rome (we check out 50 mins later after we walked around the corner and found somewhere they liked tourists!)
Posted on: Jul 17, 2010

Cicerone Hotel Overview

The Cicerone Hotel Rome is located about 100 yards away from the Piazza Cavour and allows guest easy access to some of the most important sites and attractions in Rome. This luxury Rome accommodation is nearby famous locations as Piazza del Popolo, Castel St Angelo and the Pantheon.

The hotel can be found at 55 Via Cicerone in Rome, Italy.

The Cicerone Hotel Rome offers 292 rooms, each one elegantly furnished and containing many supplies and modern amenities, as well as cable or satellite TV.

The Cicerone Hotel Rome is rich in Roman character and décor. It also provides a free buffet breakfast in its “Eden Breakfast Room” and other fine dishes in the Le Bouchon Restaurant. Its Caesar Bar offers a variety of exotic drinks. Business travelers can take advantage of the hotel’s business rooms, which can accommodate up to 270 people. There is also a fitness center and massage service to look forward to.

Cicerone Hotel Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes