Ciao Fundadores

01 477 714 1515

Ciao Fundadores Leon Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
One of the worst breakfast experiences I've ever had... Oct 18, 2011
I was walking around Leon downtown looking for a place to have breakfast. Everywhere else looked pretty dull and this one had a nice seating area by the main square so I decided to get in.

The waitress didn't say hi when she saw I was seated, I said hi and she didn't reply, lol. It took her long to take my order and she made sure she used the least words possible. I am sure she was busy, but I think this is no excuse.

I just ordered scrambled Mexican style eggs and a juice. Of course it took her very long to deliver my order and when she brought it, the eggs were already cold. She forgot to bring the tortillas and it took her like another 5 minutes to do it. Oh and when she finally brought them, she said, "oh amigo, you are almost done already!", like it was my fault for not waiting for the tortillas. Coffee was super hot and with no cream.

The food tasted ok, it wasn't bad, but neither the best. When I asked for the check she asked me to pay with a small bill.

There are other restaurants in the area and I don't see why anybody should suffer the terrible service of this one. Definitively not recommended.
Ciao Fundadores