Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella London Reviews

megkuuu megkuuu
A proper Italian resturant Jan 13, 2011
For me, Ciao Bella is the best italian Restaurant in London

Nice food, good atmosphere, nice people, reasonable price

they get very busy in the weekend
sarahelaine sarahela…
Ciao Bella Jun 16, 2010
Ciao Bella is an Italian Restaurant in London, near Coram’s fields and Russell Square on Lamb Conduit Street. It has restored my faith in Italian Restaurants.

Ciao Bella is up a little side street, and the waiters seemed to know half the people who came in, which gave it a lovely friendly atmosphere. The décor is slightly old fashioned Italian Restaurant, which I prefer to flashy any day; lots of movie stills of Sophia Lauren and people on scooters. There are tables out on the patio, with large heaters, but I sat inside because the waiter explained that the tables outside were booked for 7pm and I would be able to take my time inside.

The food is excellent. I had Carbonara, after getting horribly stuck trying to decide what to have and changing my mind a half dozen times. It was amazing, and the espresso I had when I realised I didn’t have time for dessert was one of the best I’d had in ages. The food isn’t expensive; pasta and pizza were about the same price as they would be in a chain restaurant and the wine was slightly cheaper than it often is in London, so a one course meal with wine and coffee came to about £12.30 plus tip (June 2010).

It’s also worth saying that the nice waiter took my suitcase and hid it under the piano so it wouldn’t be in my way. This is obviously much better than having to sit with your suitcase blocking the way and people staring at you.

I would love to go back.

Check London Hotel Deals