Chuvashiya Hotel

Chuvashiya Hotel Rates and Deals

Chuvashiya Hotel Cheboksary Reviews

ishi ishi
Chuvashiya Hotel Cheboksary Aug 01, 2006
This is the hotel our group stayed at while we were in Cheboksary, Russia. The floors in the lobby and on the stairs are made of marble. Beautiful! We were told that there is a huge marble factory there, so it is inexpensive and readily available. The lobby and rooms are very nice. Some have air conditioners, some don't. Ours didn't. We didn't need it because it was cool, especially at night! There is a great restaurant inside the hotel, one floor below the lobby. The food is wonderful. The service is great. The people working in the hotel itself are very friendly and helpful. I slipped and fell on the marble stairs just outside the restaurant as I was carrying my food to the room, and a very tall, Russian waiter came to my rescue, picked me up and carried me to my room! Then, he left and came back with a plate of food since mine spilled all over the stairs! I don't think any of us will ever forget that ~ especially not me! We already plan to stay there again next time we visit. I would highly reccommend it to everyone planning to visit the area!
My group with our interpreter in f…

Chuvashiya Hotel Overview

Since 1963, the Chuvashiya Hotel Cheboksary has prided itself on its attentive and personalized service, and it has now become a preferred location for business and leisure travelers looking to book a 2-star hotel in Cheboksary. Cheboksary is a charming port town offering many cafes, beaches, museums and beautiful promenades along the Volga River, not to mention the heated pools and health clubs, all of which guests will find at the Zaliv (the bay) in Cheboksary city centre. The Chuvashiya Hotel offers an Italian restaurant serving European specialties, it is an ideal venue for hosting business lunches or social celebrations. A business centre is also available for those on a corporate trip to Cheboksary and there is free wireless Internet access. Other services include dry cleaning service, concierge and reservation services.

Chuvashiya Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Salon
  • Solarium
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor