Chutney Mary

535 King's Road, London, United Kingdom

Chutney Mary London Reviews

Flyinhigh Flyinhigh
Excellent Service and Indian Food in London Feb 18, 2009
I love this restaurant. Chutney Mary is an Indian restaurant that adds modern fusion flair to traditional Indian dishes. The restaurant’s interior is luxuriously decorated with a cool sophisticated feel. I was amazed at the wine list – great selections at moderate prices.

The servers are attentive and knowledgeable on the menu. They were able to answer any questions I had as to what was in a dish, or how it was prepared. The high standards of this restaurant are apparent in the décor, the service, and the menu alike.

What are some of my menu favorites? The appetizers are all excellent; and don’t miss the Goa green chicken curry and the coconut-scented halibut spicy mustard. Also noteworthy is the Tandoori crab.

Regardless of where I stay in London I make the trip to Chelsea to visit this restaurant…it’s always that good.
mrgishi says:
It's okay, but we have many, many Indian restaurants in central New Jersey, so there are quite a few that are better.
Posted on: Feb 19, 2009
Flyinhigh says:
Is the New Jersey one good?
Posted on: Feb 18, 2009
mrgishi says:
There's a Chutney Mary restaurant down the street from me. For a second I thought you were talking about New Jersey! :) Sounds tasty.
Posted on: Feb 18, 2009