Churchyard Park

Route d'Esch, Bettembourg, Luxembourg

Churchyard Park Bettembourg Reviews

planxty planxty
A lovely place for a sit down. Apr 24, 2017
On my brief daytrip to Bettembourg I noticed that it had more than it's fair share of green spaces for a relatively small settlement and this was the second one I visited. I should say that my initial impression was right as a look a a map whilst researching reviews for this journal entry has shown quite a number of parks and open areas. The particular one that this review refers to is the one adjacent to the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin which is the huge church that fairly well dominates the skyline of the town. I suspect that in days past it may have been the churchyard and indeed may still be for all I know.

This is by no means the largest of the open spaces hereabouts and there is little remarkable in it bar a very pretty fountain with some benches round it where I stopped for a rest but it is a very pleasant little park. It is immaculately maintained. Regrettably I was there on a pretty chilly April lunchtime but it must be absolutely delightful on a fine summer day. I can just imagine a small picnic and a good book here would be pretty perfect.
Yes, it did actually work sporadic…
A lovely little park.
It was beautifully tended.

Check Bettembourg Hotel Deals