Churchill Hotel Bayeux

Churchill Hotel Bayeux Rates and Deals

Churchill Hotel Bayeux Reviews

sirenn9 sirenn9
Historical gem of a hotel along the D-Day trail Apr 10, 2010
I hadn't planned on staying in Bayeux, but upon arrival to the train station I found out that the reservation I had made for a rental car at Hertz hadn't gone through and that I would be stuck in Bayeux until I could figure something out. I ended up walking into Hotel Churchill to ask them if I could use their phone so that I could adjust my plans.

The woman at the counter, I believe her name was Rima (sp?) was extremely helpful. Not only did she offer us a room at the Churchill Hotel at a reduced rate because she felt sorry for us, but she helped to hook us up with a rental car the next day and a full-day tour of the D Day beaches so that we could take full advantage of our time in Normandy, eve without the car that we had been counting on.

Our room at the hotel was beautiful and more spacious than many hotels in Europe. The bathroom was very clean, with a very nice shower and a heater. There was also cable tv with several international channels and internet connection. Breakfast was offered at a rate of 10 euros, which is a little pricey but the food is very good and the dining facilities are very nice. The hotel itself is classy. There is soft jazz playing in the lobby, lots of antique furniture, signed world war II memorabilia. A lot of celebrities have stayed at this hotel, including Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe. I highly recommend this hotel.
The outside of the Churchill Hotel

Churchill Hotel Bayeux Overview

Discover all that Bayeux has to offer with Churchill Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, television, shower, separate shower and tub. This beautiful Bayeux accommodation provides 24hr room service, shops, bar/pub, safety deposit boxes, disabled facilities, business center to suit all guests' utmost convenience. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. For your reservation at the Churchill Hotel Bayeux, please choose your period of stay and fill out our secure online booking form.

Churchill Hotel Amenities