Chuck Norris Grill

Chuck Norris Grill Reykjavik Reviews

nataliereynolds159 natalier…
Ended up being a great night!! Apr 26, 2017
Average prices for Iceland

We came here for someone's birthday as she loved Chuck Norris and thought it was a great idea we go here for some food & a few drinks. When we got to the grill we were told to go to the entrance round the back & upstairs as there was no seating downstairs (not a problem, at least they didn't turn us away) and the best things was there was a live band performing that night! Bonus!

There was a whole group of us and we all ordered beers & different foods. I had chicken wings, 2 people ordered steak and 2 others ordered a mixed platter (wings, cheese dippers & onion rings as far as I remember). Everyone said the food was good- it took a while to come out but at least it was freshly cooked & served hot!!

The live band who were there were performed blues music and were brilliant!! I'm not a great lover of blues music but I still enjoyed it as they really got the crowd going. At one point they asked if anyone in the bar could sing/play instruments and invited them to join in!! The best part was one old man called Mark who played the harmonica and he was bloody brilliant!! Everyone in the bar was amazed at how good he was.

When we went out for a smoke we got chatting to a few local Icelanders- they're just wonderfully friendly people and even offered to buy us all a beer!!

Considering we went to this place not knowing anything about it, we had literally just walked past and thought the name was great, it ended up being a really enjoyable little night!! I'd say to go to this place even just for a drink when they have a live music night.
Myself and a few of the people I m…
tabithablee says: