Chrystal Beach Hotel

Chrystal Beach Hotel - View from the restaurant

Chrystal Beach Hotel Kalamaki Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Crystal Beach Hotel Jun 19, 2013
We had a lovely day at the beach full of water fun stuff and that is something that get’s you hungry. Lucky us, there was a hotel where we could grab a bite.

The hotel has a great terrace witch give you a lovely view at the sea and it’s surroundings.

They serve vegetarian dishes as well as meat and fish. I got a veggie burger and my husband got the steak. Both of our dishes got served with fries. The food was good nothing special. I thought my burger was on the big side, though I liked it I did not eat the whole thing.

The restaurant has a self service concept. You can get your menu at the bar and decide what you want. You order an pay at the bar. If you order a drink they give you them right away our food was served within 15 minutes.

The hotel/restaurant is the only one at the beach. There are some shops within 5 minute walking distance where you can get some fresh fruit or bread but there is not a whole lot of alternatives food wise. Your not forced to eat at the Crystal beach hotel but it is the most convenient option.
Crystal Beach hotel