Chrysler Building

(212) 682-3070

Chrysler Building New York Reviews

lieff lieff
For architectural lovers Jan 15, 2011
A lovely and tasteful skyscraper. A must for architectural lovers.
Chokk Chokk
Another icon of New York Apr 05, 2010
The Chrysler Building is another building that I just had to visit on my short stay in New York City. I always loved looking at the building in the movies but this building was more beautiful in real life than I had dared to believe in. I especially liked the top of the building in the sunlight.

The Chrysler Building is designed in Art Deco style and it is standing at 319 metres and it was the world's tallest building for 11 months before it was surpassed by the Empire State Building in 1931. After the destruction of the World Trade Center, it was again the second-tallest building in New York City until December 2007, when the spire was raised on the 365.8-metre Bank of America Tower, pushing the Chrysler Building into third position.

The Chrysler Building is a classic example of Art Deco architecture and considered by many contemporary architects to be one of the finest buildings in New York City. I tried to get in to the building but was only allowed into the hall.
The Chrysler Building in the sunli…
The elevators up to the top
Inside the hall

Related Travel Blogs About Chrysler Building

Chrysler Building 66th floor
Het Chrysler Building..... Diegenen die dit weblog lezen of mij wel eens over New York horen praten weten dat dit by far mijn favoriete gebouw in NYC is. Dit fantastische Art Deco gebouw was ooit he…New York, maar moest daarna die positie afstaan aan het Empire State Building. Het enige nadeel van het Chrysler Building
Miami Beach the home of Art Deco and the Holocaust Memorial
Today was my return back from hot and sunny Curaçao to cold and snowy New York City. I had booked myself an impossible flight. Meaning: flying out of Curaçao at 08:35 am, arriving at 10…Chrysler Building in New York City.  Radio Kootwijk in the Netherlands is a less known example. And of course…
Last man out!!!
As a person I have numerous faults but smuggness it not usually one of them.  Today, however would be different.  Upon landing at JFK and waiting in the endless immigration line, I was…building.  As a peice of architecture its nothing special but it did give me another excuse to walk pst my favourite New York sight, the Chrysler

Check New York Hotel Deals