Christmas Flights

Tallinn Airport, Tallinn, Estonia

Christmas Flights Tallinn Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fighting with my Christmas Spirit! Dec 23, 2011
I was on a flight to Tallinn, Estonia the day before the Christmas evening and as usual I have to say I hate flying at these times. On average I fly minimum two times a week and there are to periods of the year where I hate flying and that is during holiday period and during the Christmas.

I was sitting in a plane that was full of families with their small kids getting back to the families. On the row behind me I had a father with his 3 small sons, while the mum was in front of me. Just behind me I had two kids very tense about getting to Estonia and the magic Christmas evening. The boys were more than active, and much too much to my taste but I guess that I am getting old. The kid behind me was around 5 years old and he kept on kicking to my seat during the entire trip; I gave him the eyes a couple of times but it didn't work. His brother next to him was playing a game on an iPad without earplugs and the noise was insane. Both the parents didn't seem to mind their behaviour and I decided to not do anything further in order keep the Christmas spirit. I just put a pair of speakers in my ears and sent angry eyes backwards a couple of times without any changes happening.

I am getting old for sure, when I grew up and even when my son was little people behaved in the planes even the kids were sitting nicely in the plane. Today it is like a playground where everything is allowed.
The Sun going down over the Baltic…
Inside the plane
Inside the CRJ 900
tour_guy says:
Congrats on the feature, Christian! :)
six2midnight says:
Congrats on the review christian
mslellen says:
Sometimes give angry eyes to the adults too!

Check Tallinn Hotel Deals