Christian's Bistro

3066 Village Park Drive, Plover, WI, USA

Christian's Bistro Plover Reviews

sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Best Restaurant in All of Wisconsin Oct 15, 2010
I've been craving delicious food so had to make the 1 hour 45 minute drive, this time arriving at 5pm on Saturday.

Warmly greeted and seated immediately with our reservation, the 4 of us ordered.

Starting out with the house specialty-gumbo--- to die for --- and beef barley soup.

Next we moved onto the main courses. The angus beef medallions were actually so large they could be classified as steaks. I'll bet they were 6 oz each. Served with unique vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes, the report was an overwhelming thumbs up.

Two of us ordered sea scallops with spiced polenta. I was told it was the best serving of polenta ever experienced.

I had a chicken breast -- which I never order at a restaurant. This was anything but ordinary here. Cranberry and walnut stuffed and accompanied with a wild rice that I now dream of. The rice was incredibly fragrant and the taste --- can't even explain how flavorful it was. All 4 of us unanimously agreed. I could eat that rice every day for a week.

As for desserts - whew.... the best of the best. My only complaint was that my stomach was not larger to hold more food.

Impressed with the service, the style, the atmosphere, and most certainly the high quality of food and value for the that high of quality gourmet food.

Chokk says: