Chop Chop Noodle Bar

Chop Chop Noodle Bar - Menu

Chop Chop Noodle Bar London Reviews

KeikoCreative KeikoCre…
For those asian food lovers that is in London Sep 03, 2009
When we arrived in London that was around 1pm and I was craving for noodle soup:P

Since each time we arrived with EuroStar at St Pancreas station, we had no chance to walk around that area. This time since there was time enough to spare before we headed to my friend’s place.

We walked around the station and admiring the external architecture of the building, it is now still under the process of restoring.

While we walked from the linkway from St Pancreas to King's Cross station and came out from the entrance at Kings Cross station we swiped our eyes across the opposite and I saw – Chop Chop Noodle Bar!

Yes Yes Yes, at least I was happy that I was able to get noodle soup from there:P

The noodle bar is located diagonally opposite the King's Cross station entrance. We walked opposite and enter… here we are, it was occupied with some people which was already a great sign telling us the food is great.

I ordered Singapore Laksa and my husband had the chicken satay.

The laksa taste great and the satay even better. At least is much better than the satay we get from the Netherlands.

They grilled the meat and apply some honey on the meat, that way the meat stays tender and soft with slight sweetness.

The serving is not expensive at all we paid ₤5 for a meal plus a can drink.

Great food and friendly staffs.

For those asian travellers that crave for asian food in London, u can go for that.

For other travelers that stop by London, and would love asian food, that is a cheap deal;)
Diagonally opposite King's Cross s…
Chop Chop Noodle Bar