Chop Chop Noodle Bar

020 7837 1603

Chop Chop Noodle Bar London Reviews

DAO DAO
The Return of Chop Chop Feb 04, 2017
I missed you Chop Chop! For some reason Chop Chop closed for months, but they are back! They are located right across the street from the entrance of Kings Cross Station. For year they have been serving up what they advertise is authentic Chinese, Malaysian, Singapore and Thai cuisine. I describe it as a reasonable noodle place in terms of both taste and price. The only thing that is slightly expensive is the beer, but they are cold. I have eaten here a few times when a big bowl of soup noodles and a cold beer before leaving on my train. The restaurant gets top hygiene marks from the local authorities, the staff are nice and the food comes quickly. You actually order using the paper menus on the table. Just circle what you want and it arrives. You can also get it to take away.

Chop Chop is also the only noodle bar in the area, so when they were closed for a long time, I was devastated. Welcome back Chop Chop!
Part of their menu and prices
KeikoCreative KeikoCre…
For those asian food lovers that is in London Sep 03, 2009
When we arrived in London that was around 1pm and I was craving for noodle soup:P

Since each time we arrived with EuroStar at St Pancreas station, we had no chance to walk around that area. This time since there was time enough to spare before we headed to my friend’s place.

We walked around the station and admiring the external architecture of the building, it is now still under the process of restoring.

While we walked from the linkway from St Pancreas to King's Cross station and came out from the entrance at Kings Cross station we swiped our eyes across the opposite and I saw – Chop Chop Noodle Bar!

Yes Yes Yes, at least I was happy that I was able to get noodle soup from there:P

The noodle bar is located diagonally opposite the King's Cross station entrance. We walked opposite and enter… here we are, it was occupied with some people which was already a great sign telling us the food is great.

I ordered Singapore Laksa and my husband had the chicken satay.

The laksa taste great and the satay even better. At least is much better than the satay we get from the Netherlands.

They grilled the meat and apply some honey on the meat, that way the meat stays tender and soft with slight sweetness.

The serving is not expensive at all we paid ₤5 for a meal plus a can drink.

Great food and friendly staffs.

For those asian travellers that crave for asian food in London, u can go for that.

For other travelers that stop by London, and would love asian food, that is a cheap deal;)
Diagonally opposite King's Cross s…
Chop Chop Noodle Bar