Find a Chongqing Travel Buddy

Looking for a Chongqing travel buddy? Meet Chongqing travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,418 members and has been featured in:

April 17, 2017
to April 17, 2017
Robert is traveling to Chongqing, China
Interests: Skiing, Football, Sailing, Cycling
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Chongqing, China
For school.
Mit wants to travel to Chongqing, China
Hello Everyone.. I've joined this site because I love traveling, all my friends are either busy, or have already done it so am looking for other people who would like to travel to and maybe meet up …
Dan wants to travel to Chongqing, China
I have very little travel experience, but passionately want to see the world. I would like to start with Europe as it seems the most logical step. I want to see every country in Europe so if any 'exp…
candra wants to travel to Chongqing, China
Hi, my name is . I am 36 years old. I am can speak in English and indonesian. and now i am learning mandarin. I have nice character, enthusiastic, honesty, friendly. I can accompany and guid…
jia wants to travel to Chongqing, China
I'd like to show new friends who want to travel to Chongqing around without charge. Contact me:15111990417
jia wants to travel to Chongqing, China